The Initiative on Race and Resilience invites you to the second annual Forum on Systemic Inclusion, focused on undergraduate life at ND (following our successful summer forum for alumni).
The goal of the forum is to promote and facilitate critical discussions of race and inclusion at Notre Dame. While the event is meant for undergraduate students, all are welcome to listen and engage.
Please register and join portions as your schedule permits
9:00-10:30 — ND Administrator's Panel
- Vice President of Institutional Transformation Rev. Hugh R. Page, Jr.
- Vice President for Student Affairs Rev. Gerry Olinger, C.S.C.
- Assistant Provost for Academic Diversity and Inclusion Keona Lewis.
11:00 -11:45 — Informal student listening session facilitated by IRR
12:00-1:00 — Lunch (provided for those that register)
1:00-3:00 — ND Undergraduate Student Leadership Panel
Featuring representation from:
- Diversity Council
- Native American Student Association
- Latinx Student Association
- Multiracial/Multiethnic Student Association
- South Asian Student Association
- Student Government
- Multicultural Student Programs and Services
3:00-3:30 — Reflections and Closing
Initiative on Race and Resilience
Systemic Inclusion Group
Originally published at raceandresilience.nd.edu.